Immediate Openings--MIG Welding!! Multiple Opportunities!! Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current MIG Welding job in Milan, IL. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As a Welder you will be responsible for fitting and welding of steel, aluminum and stainless steel parts using a MIG process. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this MIG Welding position include:
• Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
• Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
• MIG weld steel, aluminum and stainless steel components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
• High School Diploma
• 1-3 years of welding experience
• Ability to read blueprints or schematics
• Must be able to read a tape measure
• Must be able to pass a weld test
• Must be able to pass a drug screen
We have openings on first shift starting at 7 am.
Pay for this position is $12.00 an hour. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Visit our website at www.adeccousa.com and click on Apply Now to be considered for this MIG Welding position in Milan, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.