Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a TIG Welder position in Casa Grande, AZ. This is a Temp to hire opportunity. As a TIG Welder you will be responsible assemble fabricated metal products in an efficient manner to maximize production. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this TIG job include:
- Able to read blue prints.
- Able to fit to tight tolerances.
- Able to work in a safety oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Dedicated to producing a quality product.
- Able to suggest improvements in the product or the process.
- Able to communicate well ¿ verbal and written.
- Ability to align parts to exacting tolerances and secure welds of maximum strength with minimum distortion
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- 3 years Prior Experience as a TIG welder
- Ability to operate a plasma cutter and acetylene torches.
- Ability to weld vertical, flat, and overhead welds with a good penetration and a quality appearance
- Use electric welding equipment, micrometers, squares, clamps, fixtures and hand tools
- Plan welding sequences, select electrode type and size and set current and voltage
- Must have own Welding Hood and Gloves
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this MIG Welder job in Casa Grande, AZ or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.