Adecco is assisting a local client in the custom manufacturing and fabrication industry in their search for a dynamic and experienced MIG Welder to join their team in St Louis, MO. This is a long-term opportunity with a great client and with plenty of opportunities for growth and development. If you meet the following criteria below, apply today to secure your spot!
Job Responsibilities for this Welding Job include:
• Performs MIG welds to highest standards
• Inspect welds for defects and quality assurance
• Completes assigned projects on schedule and within scope
• Deburr, and polish parts using hand/power tools
• 1-3 years experience MIG welding required
• Must be able to pass on-site MIG weld test
• Background and drug screen administered
• Weld mask and gloves mandatory, not provided
This is a 1st Shift position with plenty of opportunities for overtime.
Pay rate is based on skill and experience starting at 13/hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click Apply Now to apply to this MIG welding job or visit www.adeccousa.com to view other opportunities in St. Louis, MO.
We are always looking to hire great people and always looking for referrals. Inquire within regarding our employee referral bonus program.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.