Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Posted: February 08, 2017
Reference ID: 2145028099
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Customer Service Representative in Annville, PA This is for a temporary to permanent opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, be reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative job include:
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
- Able to work in a team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Center Representative job in or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled