BabyCenter, a part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a mid-level sales role that reports directly to the Regional Sales Director, The Americas and will be located in one of the following cities: San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Portland, OR, or Seattle, WA. The Western Account Manager manages a target account list and his/her respective advertising agencies with a focus on driving to an individual and team revenue goal. This person will also be responsible for prospecting new business in the Western Region.
BabyCenter® is the world’s partner in parenting. The #1 pregnancy and parenting digital destination, BabyCenter reaches more than 45 million moms and dads monthly in 9 languages from Canada to the Middle East to Australia. In the United States, 8 in 10 babies born last year were BabyCenter babies. BabyCenter provides parents with trusted information, advice from peers, and support that’s Remarkably Right® at every stage of their child’s development. Products include websites, mobile apps, online communities, email series, social programs, and public health initiatives. BabyCenter also leverages its industry-leading audience engagement to provide unparalleled insights and innovative marketing solutions to the world’s top brands, retailers, and institutions. Additionally, BabyCenter is committed to improving maternal health globally, and – through its Mission Motherhood™ campaign – works closely with nonprofits, NGOs, and governments to help make motherhood safer for all women. BabyCenter is a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies.
• Drive revenue against assigned account list, including growth of existing business
• Prospect and break new business with an emphasis on technology companies
• Create and execute annual online sales strategy, and manage pipeline and revenue goal for target account list
• Create and facilitate relationships and dialogue with advertiser, marketing, and agency leaders and decision-makers in the Western Region
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with BabyCenter client and agency partners
• Establish relationships, and present and negotiate with client stakeholders
• Drive against all aspects of sales strategy and initiatives via daily interaction with cross-functional teams, including sales planning, sales marketing, ad operations, and client services teams
• Lead cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to manage and grow existing and new business opportunities
• Manage the RFP process and develop sales presentations
• Travel occasionally to assigned client and agency territories and to BabyCenter HQ in San Francisco
• Self-starter who is energetic and persistent
• Minimum of three (3) years of digital sales experience is required
• Demonstrated existing agency and client relationships in the Western region is preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of parenting/mom and women's markets is preferred
• Sales professional with a proven track record of driving and creating marketing relationships with both agencies and clients in the Western Region is required
• Competent knowledge of the programmatic landscape and business is preferred
• Experience in data-driven sales through DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Trading Desks is preferred
• Ability to assess markets, customers, competitors, and prospects by uncovering and understanding opportunities, needs, and challenges is required
• Expert knowledge of advertiser marketing objectives in order to articulate digital advertising solutions and structure integrated advertising partnerships is required
• Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously is required
• Collaborative and a team player, working across internal and external teams is required
• Excellent communication and presentation skills is required
• This position will be located in one of the following cities: Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, Portland, OR, or Seattle, WA and may require up to 25% domestic travel.
United States-California-Los AngelesOther Locations
North America-United States-Washington-Seattle, North America-United States-California-San Francisco, North America-United States-Oregon-PortlandOrganization
BabyCenter, LLC (6009)Job Function
Selling ConsumerRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.