People. Performance. Possibilities.
These words describe the focus of our Human Resources Group here at HCA, a Fortune 100 company with over 200,000 employees in 20 states and the UK. Our HR team of over 1400 can provide a broad range of HR career paths within one organization. Come join our team to help support our mission "Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life." JOB SUMMARY
The HR Service Center Tier 1 Workforce Administration Representative is a member of the HR Service Center team, responsible for providing front-line customer service and support to employees (active and inactive), managers, HR Field staff, and company vendors for questions, issues, and problems related to HR and Payroll Tier 1. The Tier 1 WFA Representative will perform administrative, transactional, and data/records management activities in support of HR and HRIS functions, including processing life-cycle transactions like onboarding, status change, compensation, separations, etc. The HRSC Tier 1 WFA Representative will work under direction from an HRSC Supervisor to ensure HR service delivery is consistently high-quality and partner with Compensation COE, Payroll Service Center, HR Business Partners, Managers, Employees, Sedgwick Vendor, License Manager Pro Vendor, and other HROC Service Groups. WFA Reps will utilize Atlas, Trinisys, Lawson, Case Management, Kronos, Sedgwick viaOne, License Manager Pro, and Outlook Mailboxes. GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
The Tier 1 WFA Representative will be responsible for
some or all of the following under direction of a HR Shared Services Supervisor:
- Troubleshoot questions from field HR Representatives and partnering HROC Service Groups regarding Lawson system, new hire actions, payroll information, licensure and certifications.
- Facilitate license updates in Lawson on behalf of HCA's Third Party Vendor, License Manager Pro.
- Oversee and adhere to File Maintenance Standards in conjunction with Employee File Document Matrix.
- Provide immediate, timely, efficient support to HR staff during surveyor audits (IE: Joint Commission) by retrieving documentation, reviewing information to coordinate historical record and compile into Survey Template.
- Support enterprise-wide employee tuition reimbursement program by reviewing supporting documentation, calculating eligible balance and, entering onetime tuition payments in Lawson.
- Assist Integrated Lines of Businesses by entering Influenza compliance into Atlas (Trinisys).
- Assist managerial staff with employee actions when needed. This includes but is not limited to: terminations, payroll adjustments, internal transfers, onetime payments and status changes.
- In alignment with Leadership and Organizational Development Initiative, review all HCA changes/new position maintenance requests for approval or denial.
- Provide FMLA and Leave of Absence information to a third party vendor (Sedgwick, Prudential, etc.) for all HCA employees when requested.
- Facilitate 'second-day' entry of licensure and education, as well as upload background checks and drug screens appropriately for all hired HCA employees.
- Accept and complete data entry upon receipt of certification renewals via case ticket from Employees, Managers, HRBPs, etc.
- Manage alternate rate entry and edits in Lawson upon receipt of request and approval from Compensation COE.
- Assist in updating employee badge information, W4s and direct deposit.
- Serve as a liaison between employees and payroll service center.
- Enter and upload all Performance Evaluation in Lawson HR system.
- Assist managers and local HR in entering and uploading disciplinary action information to employee records.
- Review employees' current position within Onboarding to complete/update start date for all new hires, rehires and transfers appropriately per HRBP/Manager/Recruiter request.
- Provide excellent customer service. Respond to both phone and online inquiries from employees and managers at all levels and resolve questions/issues by accessing information in multiple systems on the computer. Route/refer calls for advanced support and follow up as required.
- Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries. Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employee/manager/HR, including probing for additional information if unclear, performing data entry, sending requested documents, etc.
- Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, ect.
- Provide help on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools. Respond to electronic employee requests for HR tool support and guidance on reports.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner
- Liaise between the HR Service Center, Payroll shared services, HR vendors, and other Centers of Expertise, as appropriate
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Less than 1 year
- HR Service Center experience preferred
- College Graduate Required - Undergrad
- Other as Noted: Significant and direct experience in a customer service center environment may be considered in lieu of college degree requirement
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Prior knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Lawson HRMS
- Must be flexible, work well under pressure, and have the ability to readily adapt to change
- Works in an office environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom