About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description •The WFM Long Term Forecaster develops new or adjusts forecasting and staffing models to reflect changes in business model, impact of projects, regulatory changes, and performance metrics. This also includes budget preparation and monthly reconciliation. This position measures forecasts against plan, documents drivers that create a variance and utilizes that information Job Requirements •Ensures plus/minus staff to obtain SL targets (according to plan).
• Scenario planning as needed for projects and as part of the budget planning submission phase.
• Tracks and trends volume and AHT and provides awareness around shifts in call patterns.
• Develops staff plans and makes recommendations on hiring roadmaps.
• Forecasts accuracy - volume and AHT (Average Handling Time).
• Submission of key drivers for financial planning (AHT, call volume, etc.).
• Summarizes requisition/staffing requests and presents recommendations.
• Makes recommendations on hiring that are usually approved and trains employees.
• Develops new or adjusts forecasting and staffing models to reflect changes in business model, impact of projects, regulatory changes, and performance metrics.
• Explains variance to plan of different metrics.
• Makes and presents recommendations to LOB of adjustments needed to staff plans following new trends, projects, changes to business model.
• Strong relationship with management team in presenting recommendations and analysis Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
• 3-5 Years of related experience
• Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
• Proven multi-tasking skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
• Experience with windows applications and ability to view and interpret multiple system screens concurrently.
• Proven ability to be detail oriented and accurate.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly recognize and diagnose trends and patterns in data and feel comfortable communicating nonconformance to management.
• Must be available to work flexible hours determined by the needs of the department including possible weekends and nights.
• Experience with real-time Call Center management including agent adherence and real-time reporting systems required.
• Proven understanding of Call Center metrics.
• Must have strong analytical ability.
• Must possess advanced Word, Excel, and Power Point knowledge.
• Knowledge of workforce management systems. Hours M-F 8AM - 4:30 PM or M-F 9-5:30 PM Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Auburn ProvState 2 South Carolina City(s) 2 Greenville
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.