North America Nutrition - As part of PepsiCo's commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes the recent establishment of North America Nutrition, a division that is charged with creating nutrition synergies within our Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade and Naked Juice portfolios to drive continued growth?
- Leverage NAN's brands (such as Gatorade, Propel, Quaker, Tropicana, Naked Juice and IZZE) to deliver customer specific retail execution programs that drive volume.
- Create retail strategy to align with National brand programs.
- Lead execution and tracking of National Brand Priorities
- Dig into the Insights and results on execution looking for opportunities and/or issues.
- Create compelling presentations for leadership on the state of the business and results/issues.
- Provide weekly updates to field on prefilled shipper/pallet forecast vs actual (deep dive into data to find the issues)
- Partner with the directors of retail operations to build AOP and QBP
- Strategically collaborate with business units (Gatorade, Quaker, Trop and NEB) on the in-store execution of point of sale, racks, retail shippers and prefilled displays.
- Run special projects assigned by Sr. director
- Lead non-working trade requests along with FSM's for brands.
- Develop period review to present to brand units
- Work with brands on customer specific shopper insights programs or special projects (such as tests at retail)
- Create brand training updates for retail
- Update the MOS available tools file
- Work closely withIT to make sure the MOS tools section of the ipad is in order.
- Obtain resources that will allow MOS's to close the gaps.
- Be the Expert on Execution
- Work with brands to understand their go to market strategy
- Communicate strategy to ROG management team
- Work with brands to take Local Programs National
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based direct selling experience
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills.
- Seasoned in conflictmanagement.
- Strong computer skills.
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams.
- Capability to excel in Sales
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.