OPENING : 1 C-Shift JOB DUTIES :
- Perform Product Identification.
- Operate fixed punches and hand held tooling.
- Perform 1st- 10th- last piece inspection.
- Perform Take Off D-op requirements & sketches.
- Employee is required to follow all safety and health requirements listed in the applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Flex train to move into any position required on any Fabrication line.
Basic QualificationsQualification Requirements:
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- The operator must be able to lift repeatedly and stand or kneel for extended amounts of time.
- Must be able to work with Isopropyl alcohol solutions for cleaning fab/glaze parts.
- Must be able to work with various silicones required for glazing.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Preferred Qualifications
- Must be able to read tape measure, use a square, calipers, and protractor.
- Must be able to follow 1x1 flow/hour per-cart matrix.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- CNC/glazing skills a plus.
- Must be able to work within a Teamwork oriented environment.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.