JOB TITLE: Shift Lead
JOB GRADE: 5
DEPARTMENT: Window Line
SHIFT: C (6am-6pm) JOB DUTIES :
Basic Qualifications Requirements:
- Supervise, coach and lead in the Window Line Department.
- Monitor time and attendance
- Review the daily OP against forecast and problem solve if needed.
- Plan and lead the daily L1
- Review daily WCR production & packing schedules
- Balance manning against daily requirements
- Update the "Three Day Outlook"
- Verify requirement to meet the daily OTIF requirements set by shipping.
- Update order status in JDE daily
- Flex manpower to meet daily Absorption/OTIF/OP
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with internal and external suppliers
- Promoting a teamwork environment.
- Insure all weekly Housekeeping audits and Cycle Counts are completed
- Problem Solving abilities
- Enter IFE's in database and perform C8's.
- Prepare and send daily shift communication
- Order supplies
- Enter maintenance and tool room work orders
- Conduct and perform timely annual reviews for all employees
- Verify production capabilities and times for engineering requests
- Make folders and print work orders for Brake & Shear and Iron.
- Employee is required to follow all safety and health requirements listed in the applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Be able to Supervise, lead and coach co-workers to develop their skills.
- Have general knowledge of machine operations.
- Have general knowledge of fabrication and its processes.
- Be able to properly lock/tag/verify.
- Be able to read part drawings and standardized part prints.
- Overtime is required if deemed necessary by management.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Preferred Qualifications
Be able to be fluent with JDE, Workbrain, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Excel/Word.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.