Associated Materials, one of America's largest replacement window manufacturers is hiring Window Service Technicians to perform scheduled window sash repair and replacement activities across a regional area of responsibility. This is an outstanding career opportunity for individuals possessing:
• Great attitude and presence with homeowners and business partners,
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude,
• Very high degree of professional responsibility and follow through.
• Deliver excellent in-home window service experience, ensuring customer satisfaction with replacement product and process
• Perform all job responsibilities with great presentation and follow through
• Visit regional customer locations on a regular schedule and perform planned and unplanned in-home window sash replacements
• Check window/sash installations to ensure proper operation, cleanliness, and customer satisfaction
• Review window parts kits to ensure that they are complete and current, verifying orders and inventories
• Review and resolve any outstanding service and parts availability issues
• Complete Service Tech Call Reports and other required reporting
• Outstanding customer service presence and attitude with professional presentation
• Self organized with a willingness to exceed customer and company expectations
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years experience servicing, or knowledge of, residential window products or related field
• IMPORTANT: Able to travel regionally up to 90-95%, company vehicle is provided
• State-issued drivers license and excellent driving record
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be emailed to: jobs at alside dot com
A little about us:
AMI is a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of professionally installed, exterior building products for remodeling and new construction.