The System Administrator is responsible for the day-today operational support, monitoring and ongoing maintenance of Windows systems. The System Administrator will also provide foundational application support for applications running on windows servers. The System Administrator must be comfortable working in a collaborative team environment, possess excellent communication skills and the ability to independently manage assignments. The System Administrator will also provide technical expertise for various IT projects.
• Must be able to work any shift
• Perform system configuration settings; establish best practices and maintenance standards for assigned Windows servers
• Identify and investigation of software issues
• Subject matter expert for architecture, performance tuning, capacity planning and design of Windows Servers
• Proactive monitoring, reporting and management of Windows systems.
• Manage and complete service tickets
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.