***SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED***
The System Administrator Mid-Level should possess familiarity with varied concepts, standard best business practices, and procedures. He/she should rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, perform a variety of tasks with limited guidance and supervision. Typically reports to a Team Lead.
* Perform routine tasks under direct supervision of management.
* Carrying out other duties as requested by management.
* Mentor team members in best practices and skills development.
* Provide a minimum of weekly status report update for current projects.
* Act as a front-line interface to customers, accepting trouble reports.
* Track and update open trouble tickets and escalation of problems in Remedy.
* Recognize and reactively troubleshoot and diagnose problems on proprietary IP networks.
* Capable of training users in basic desktop applications and system fundamentals.
* Ability to maintain multiple inventory databases.
* Capable of creating and maintaining user accounts, and provisioning policies.
* Work with Security on account maintenance using ITIM.
* Collaborate with other technical teams and personnel with resolution of issues.
* Maintain appropriate security documentation and apply security patches per policies and directives.
* Ability to work both independently and within teams/groups.
* Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize severity of projects.
Qualifications for this position include:
* Ability to work without supervision
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong inter-personal and communications skills.
* Advanced experience with computer refresh deployments, using Microsoft SCCM
* Experience in Windows environment 2008 R2 / 2012
* Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server with a high-level understanding of Active Directory design, implementation, maintenance, patching, uptime and general administration duties
* LAN/WAN experience.
* Microsoft SQL Server
* VMware vSphere
* Capable of explaining simple procedures in writing and verbally.
* Some Remedy administrative experience in the Windows environment
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.