TEKsystems is currently hiring a Windows Systems Administrator to join a Services team TEKsystems is building for a global IT Services company that continues to grow extensively.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Windows Server systems administration
- Installation and configuration of Windows servers in production, QA and development environments
- Administer all core Windows systems and services including DNS, SMTP, CIFS, and backup administration
- Documentation of current and future configuration process and policies
- Participate in desktop support and administration of Windows operating system as needed
- Provider day to day technical support to customers.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes
- Troubleshoot problems with hardware, software, network, and security administration and properly differentiate hardware system administration and software problems
- 24x7 escalation support
- 4+ Windows Server administration experience in an enterprise production environment
- Experience building, troubleshooting and maintaining Windows 2008 and 2012 Servers
- AD Administration - Manage SSO and make schema changes
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, CIFS
- Patch Managaement experience
Please apply if interested in joining this cutting-edge team.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.