The ideal candidate will have an innovative mindset for new technology while continually evaluating the infrastructure's effectiveness & security, develop technical direction, and upgrade initiatives. The candidate’s responsibilities include the following:
- Develop cost effective technical engineering solutions that solve business challenges and improve processes; including developing tactical and strategic technical solutions that will address business requirements.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure the solutions developed meet these requirements.
- Work as part of a project team to design new system solutions which includes, implementing proof-of-concepts and presenting with a marketing mindset.
- Contribute to the design, development, and execution of system changes through the end-to-end testing lifecycle.
- Develop capacity forecasts for managed environments that are proactive and prevent problems prior to outages.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure managed environments maintain the highest levels of availability, security, and quality.
- Candidate must be able to provide 7x24x365 support, accommodate schedule flexibility to deal with escalations and occasional changes during non-core business hours.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.