Adecco is currently seeking Winery Production Associates in Canandaigua NY for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Winery Production include but are not limited to:
• Attends to the operation of moderately complex bottling equipment (ex. Fillers, palletizes, recycling machinery etc.) including loading correct packaging materials into the machinery
• Responsible for routine production reporting
• Observes identifies and corrects current and potential problems with line equipment and communicates to the appropriate person
• Responsible for general housekeeping duties and maintaining a sanitary work area
• General warehouse duties
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 6 months manufacturing experience
• Ability to consistently lift 40-50 pounds
• Basic computer skills
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check/drug screening
• Resume required
We have immediate openings on both the first and second shift Monday-Friday 645am-315pm and 310pm-1140pm
Pay for this position is starting at 10.50-10.80 overtime as needed. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.