Wire Harness Assembler
Location: Girard, Ohio
Posted: February 03, 2017
Reference ID: 910876535
Our customer, a manufacturer of ignition and control systems for industrial engines, is seeking experienced Electronic Wire Harness Assemblers in Girard, Ohio.
If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Wire Harness assembler roles include but are not limited to:
Routes and ties wires to form wire harness used in electronic equipment or systems: Reads instructions, such as work orders, diagrams, and wire lists to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly.
Selects wires of specified color, marking, or length, and loops wires between guide pegs on harness board, following color-coded lines or sequential numbers on board or diagram.
Wraps and ties wires together at designated points to form harness, manually or using tie-wrap gun.
May attach ends of wires to components, plugs, or terminal strip, using soldering iron or crimping device.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Ability to use power tools
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Candidates must have a resume.
Pay for this position is $12.80/hour plus overtime as needed working 1st shift. Candidates must have a flexible schedule as you may move to a different shift.
To Apply, go to: www.adeccousa.com and click on How to Apply (top right of the page)
enter 44241 as your zip code and it falls under the Streetsboro office ID number 7290.