Wireless Architect - CS17-Austin, Texas
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: September 15, 2016
Reference ID: 16000OG4
*Wireless Architect - Austin, Tx*
The individual will be responsible for the ideation and incubation of newWireless Design solutions for Dell's Client & Tablet portfolio. He/she will work with key partners and technology providers toarchitectsolutions for Dell as a technology leader.
* Drive innovation through technology and software solutions to offer new or enhancedWirelesssolutions for Dell.
* Align across multiple facets of the organisation toarchitectDell's platform portfolio with feature rich, differentiated and best in classwirelesssolutions.
* Incubate &architectAreas Of Differentiation aligned to Dell'swirelesstechnology playbooks.
* Aggressively leverage new technology to enable best in class solutions and drive the implementations cross-platform.
* Work with platformarchitects to define robust and best in class product performance specifications and interface with radio vendors to develop detailed communication system link budgets to support productarchitecture plans.
*Skills and Abilities*
* Proven ability in bringing concepts through incubation andarchitecting cross portfolio solutions.
* Strong ability to develop new and foster existing relationships and partnerships.
* Excellent ability to communicate through oral and written means.
* Excellent business acumen and must be able to work within a cross functional and global organisation.
* Expertise in wireless communications/RF for WiFi/Cellular/GPS/GLO/WiGig/BT
*Qualifications & Experience*
* An undergraduate degree with 10-12 years experience, M.S or PhD preferred
* 5 years as a Principal Engineer orArchitectworking onWirelessTechnologies - Cellular, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and more recently on NFC and/or WiGig a distinct advantage.
* Proven track record in partnership development and solutions deployment.
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success./
*/Why work with us?/*
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
· We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
· Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages*
"LIAM1" "DCAM1" "MOAM1" "CBAM1"
**Job:** **Engineering - Electrical Engineering*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Wireless Architect - CS17-Austin, Texas*
**Requisition ID:** *16000OG4*