Wireless Construction Manager - long term contract position
- 4+ years of experience with construction project management
- Need specific LTE/4G experience working with a small cell deployment
- Pay is based on experience
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities includes:
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Overseeing the construction aspect of site scoping and coordinating all aspects of the construction process including Architect and Engineer related activities and site layout requirements
- Coordinate activities and requirements of all other Company disciplines related to site construction during the construction process including but not limited to, site acquisition, radio frequency engineering, operations, and zoning personnel requirements
- Oversee BOM submission process and ensure contractors work product is complete
- Obtain a construction schedule from Contractors/General Contractors and monitor construction progress according to the schedule.
- Provide weekly schedule updates to Company with explanations for any deviations from agreed upon schedule
- Schedule and coordinate pre-bidding activities with Company designated Contractors/General Contractors and hold a pre-construction meeting with the nominated General Contractor and all other parties as directed by the Company
- Conduct site visits as required following the commencement of site construction (not including pre-construction site walks) to verify contractor compliance with permits, drawings and Company specifications; Monitor Construction for compliance with plans and applicable building codes; Perform work in accordance with Company's standards, policies and procedures and at the direction of the Manager, Engineering Development or his\her designee
- Provide written weekly status reports in Company database on all projects assigned in a format acceptable to the Company
- Attend Status meetings and report on the status of all assigned projects.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.