What you’ll be doing...
As a candidate joining us, you will have a huge impact on what our company offers its consumers and the culture of our company.
- Starting from the initial phase you will architecting the systems and applications that will help support our finance department
- Analyze the journal uploads and make sure revenue is booked to correct G/L account and aggregated by market
- Familiarity with data management, metadata management, data lineage and data governance. Strong data quality, audit controls experience.
- Perform variance analysis on a regular basis to ensure the accuracy of financial results
- Coordinating with Vendors and internal Finance team to analyze the new product or promotion offering impact on G/L booking
- Identify, document and work with vendor team for all the reporting requirements from Revenue assurance, Cost assurance and Order to Cash business owner
- You’ll be working directly with a Vendor to develop these and also will liaise with the other development teams and operations managers.
What we’re looking for...
- 8+ Years of expertise in building financial and reporting systems
- 2+ years strong project management skills with accountability for end to end delivery
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse modeling concepts.
- Flexibility to Self-learn and understand the system, further assist with query tuning and application performance
- Expertise in building scalable and changeable architecture
- Strong analytic, problem solving, decision-making skills and proven ability to discern critical from minor problems.
- Ability to innovate new solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as facilitation and negotiation and the ability to work with internal and external customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.