*THIS POSITION DOES NOT SUPPORT CORP TO CORP!!!*
*MUST BE W2 ELIGIBLE!!!*
A major Enterprise company is seeking a wireless engineer with one to two years of experience with Cisco or Aruba Access Points doing troubleshooting, configurations, and installation.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- They must have been in a large enterprise environment with 100 or more Access Points.
- The right candidate will come from a hospital, school system, stadium, hotels, warehouse type environment etc.
- This person will need experience with Air Magnet to do their site surveys in medium to large size office buildings, hotels, or hospitals etc.
- The right candidate will need to be self motivated and have great communication skills.
- This individual will need to ask the right questions and document the correct situation because they have to document the troubleshooting issue via Service Now and work with the engineer to resolve issues.
- They also work with 3rd party vendors that are doing the actual hands on work in the Access Point. The 3rd party Vendors also manage all of their wireless networks and do the physical installation, engineering, and architecture of the equipment.
- They will need to be able to walk the engineer through the technical issue so they are able to do the hands on work.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.