Immediate need for a Project Coordinator to help support our client in the Wireless Industry.Day to Day
- Work with Siterra Tool to update project trackers and keep them accurate
- Support RFP responses and assist with presentations in PowerPoint
- Supports the PMO by being on all emails and calls for this region
- Assist with meeting notes and running calls
- Represent this group to other internal and external Stakeholders
- Work with internal home grown databases to extract information
- Take on more Junior Level PM responsibilities as required
- Experience with Siterra
- Experience working within the Wireless Industry
- MS Office Experience-Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables)
Please apply if you are interested in this opportunity!About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.