Responsible for assisting the RE/REG Manager to ensure efficient, cost-effective acquisition of real estate property for development and deployment of RF coverage and capacity solutions while supporting overall network goals.
Assists local counsel and other internal and external organizations to secure any and all necessary approvals needed to finalize lease negotiations.
Responsible for preparation/review/distribution/training of Network Real Estate process and standards documents.
Provide consistent guidance and direction to external professionals (site acquisition, engineers, land planners, attorneys other consultants) toward fulfillment of Verizon Wireless Network Real Estate goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field; or equivalent in telecommunications real estate experience required.
- In depth knowledge of zoning, regulatory compliance, and environmental regulations related to Wireless Telecommunications.
- Extensive work experience with relational and web-based database systems including advanced PC skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of legal and financial terms, contracts as well as database and documentation procedures.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Individual contributor who utilizes discretion and independent judgment in the completion of tasks.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and written skills required in order to effectively deal with governmental authorities and realize competitive lease rates with property owners.
- Thorough understanding of real estate practices/law, business and financial terms/concepts.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks, take initiative, resolve conflicts, be creative, coordinate and make decisions.
- Demonstrates original thinking, openness to change and offers alternate solutions to problems.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to establish and maintain favorable working relationships, while dealing with diverse personalities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Proven track record of meeting goals and objectives while insuring compliance to company policies/practices.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and coach large diverse teams toward common goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results and to meet or exceed objectives while working in a fast paced environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.