The Wireless Solutions Architect must identify, establish, maintain and leverage relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, to understand needs, influence customer mobilization strategies, design and align our solutions to both. This role is responsible to successfully increase customer acquisitions (gross additions) and provide ongoing technical support to ensure satisfaction and customer retention.
- Serve as a technical and solutions design resource to the sales team. Interact with customers, including information technology (I.T.) leadership, through the sales process to positively influencing them to select U.S. Cellular solutions in order to grow revenue.
- Demonstrate related experience and understanding of MDM, M2M, telemetry and all other various types of wireless solutions, networking and connectivity to drive the business.
- Educate sales teams on the technical and tactical aspects on the solution provided to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with peers and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment and acceleration of best practices. Proactively share solutions through such activities as development of business use cases.
- Communicate frontline, solutions based insights and industry trends to the RSO to enable enhanced effectiveness in product development.
- Lead field based deployment of new wireless data solutions and communications that enable and transform the customer’s business processes.
- Possess the ability to demonstrate and communicate emerging solutions of data products and
- service updates
- Travel required- 50-75% of the time over an expansive geographic area based on customer’s needs.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong presentations skills
- Strong financial business acumen, Minimum 5 years' experience
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 5 years of experience in solutions development and information technology
A little about us:
Collectively, we are proud and passionate about providing the world's best customer experience. This vision aligns with our mission—that we are earnest about achieving superior results.