Wiring Technician (Multiple Openings)
Company: Schneider Electric
Location: United States
Posted: November 11, 2017
Reference ID: 003XPF
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Performs wiring assembly operations as required in the Integration Wiring Department.
· You may be required to work in any areas as needed.
This job might be for you if:
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of previous wiring experience
• Position requires lifting and holding in place assembly parts weighing up to 36 lbs. repeatedly over work period.
• Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, wiring diagrams schematics, blue prints, material lists, and other source material.
• Will be expected to perform any task assigned.
• Must be able to properly prepare and land all wire termination types.
• Must have experience with basic wire trouble shooting and experience with troubleshooting control wiring errors
• Must be willing to work overtime on short notice to expedite customer needs.
• Must have positive internal and external customer service attitude.
• Candidate must be highly motivated and self-directed with ability to work in a team environment.
• Must possess a good work record.
• High School Degree Required.
This position offers:
• Starting hourly rate is $17.30
• Excellent benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
• Matching 401K
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Health and Fitness Reimbursement
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.