• Identify a talented, result-oriented individual to complete the following for approximately 150 companies in more than 70 countries that suffer WHT totaling over $ 500m of tax annually.
• Centralize the process of tracking and collecting WHT certificates;
• Consolidate the output in a standard format;
• Refine and standardize the process where hard-copies and soft-copies of WHT certificates are saved;
• Timely share the information with the income tax compliance teams, for an efficient inclusion in the income tax return.
Compiles information for statutory reports as well as internal tax reporting. Ensure accurate and timely filing of tax returns.
Be an integral partner in Oracle*s business decisions to enhance shareholder value by providing tax-related advice globally to all business units. Assist with governmental audits, internal audits and/or fiscal recharges. Ensure company complies with worldwide statutory tax reporting specifications. Focus areas include transfer pricing and intercompany transactions. Identify international assignment tax issues for employees working in another country. Develop strategies to minimize corporate tax through use of tax laws and regulations. May be involved with tax implications of mergers and acquisitions.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Maintain current knowledge of all tax laws affecting Oracle. Detail oriented, analytical, and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. 2 years experience in public accounting firm and/or high technology industry. CPA and or MS/MBA tax preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.