Administers, maintains, supports, and integrates the WMS software solution. This role is the primary liaison between IT, WMS vendor, and Operations team. Works closely with WMS Operations Manager to troubleshoot system issues; collect business requirements; manage functional system requests; and support operations with hardware/software upgrades to effectively operate WMS.
• In depth knowledge of WMS (Acellos/HighJump) system
• Analyzes system, network interface, and performs maintenance for problem remediation
• Setup and establish the WMS system for effective operations
• Act as conduit between HighJump and the business stake holders to deploy functionality based on the business needs
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues within the system; work to resolve and escalate technical problems; manage incident and help tickets to resolution
• Performs database structure and application code, and interface migrations
• Monitor applications performance and tune WMS systems for best performance and improve response times
• Applies software patches and system releases
• Plans and executes installation and administration of Windows; SQL Server; virtualization technologies and cloud environments
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues with hardware devices (scanners; handhelds; printers)
• Other Duties as assigned
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.