To direct all activities required to achieve all World ofCoca-Colagoals, including retail sales objectives, guest service, human resource management, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention,guest recovery, inventory management and merchandise presentation. PrimaryResponsibilities/Accountabilities
- To serve as a frontline contact for all guests, employees and vendors needs.
- Directs guest service efforts that are consistent with the WOCC standards, to increase transactions and capture guest opportunities.
- To direct all activitiesrequired to achieve all World of Coca-Cola goals, including retail sales objectives, guest service, human resource management, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention, guest recovery, inventory management and merchandisepresentation.
- Assists with development of ambassadors to accomplish the WOCC business objectives through recruitment, selection, coaching, retention and motivation.
- Supports attainment of sales, payroll and guest service goals.
- To direct all activities required to achieve all World of Coca-Cola goals, including retail sales objectives, guest service, human resource management, payroll andoperating expenses, loss prevention, guest recovery, inventory management andmerchandise presentation.
- Communicate the principles and values of The Company through personal contact with consumers and dignitaries from around the world in orderto further enhance the consumers connection to the brand.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.