DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
This role is responsible for executing key Shipping, Receiving, Inventory Control and general warehousingduties tasks at the World of Coca-Cola Support Center Warehouse.
The Stock Receiving position is responsible for performing general warehousing duties supporting The World of Coca-Cola. These duties include loading, unloading, order fulfillment,verifying/documenting receipts and shipments, inspecting orders, stocking, sit-down forklift operation, operating box trucks, inventory control and reconciliation, and facility GMP.
Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with others Associates and multiple groups and organizations. The individual must be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively with little supervision. The individual must also follow all company policies, procedures and safety standards. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards. Familiarity with basic warehousing operations. Accurately process paperwork. Maintain warehouse organization, participate in the shipping & receiving process, order fulfillment, drop ship process. Conduct daily cycle counting, participate in warehouse GMP, participate in pick, pack and cycle counts for e.commerce orders. Accurately follow the MOS process and the RTV process.
- Participate in process improvement. Safely follow the pick-up and delivery process. Truck Operation, must have a valid Georgia Driver's License.
- Operator must pass DMV background check annually
- Operator must comply and adhere to The Coca-Cola Company vehicle policy.
Maintain data integrity on micro level, participate in the material ticketing process. Communicate shortages/out-of-stocks to planners and retail operation. Accurately utilize the Win Retail operation system. Must be available to work Monday through Friday primarily with weekends and rotational schedules when required.
Supports and participates in all areas demonstrating good company stewardship. Works productively with little supervision. Participate in the Daily Work Prioritization for Support Center Team. Performs additional duties as assigned by management. Operate company computers and appropriate software. Perform daily recycling pick up from WOCC. Provide Support and Communication/Interaction with the Retail Store at The World of Coca-Cola (retail material, supplies, etc.), Atlanta Syrup Branch (BIB pickup and return), Wegman's Chattahoochee (storage), Visual Group (store re-sets, visual items,hangers), Attraction (ticket stock, 3D glasses, brochures, syrup, cups, etc), Bottle Works (bottles, reserve material, etc), SSI at The World of Coca-Cola, Other store / warehouse locations (101, 102, 400 , 700 ,301 ,International Shipments), Events (use of truck to move material for events), Buyers (manage RTV, and local destructions and samples), Move additional material as needed.
The World of Coca-Cola Management Team# World of Coca-Cola Facilities# Century Warehouse (empty bottles) Education and/orExperience:
High School Diploma or GED Equivalency required
Certified forklift driver and/or at least three years of experience operating forklifts. Knowledge Skills andAbilities:
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with others within R&A, and all other support staffs and business contacts.
- Must have theability for heavy repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid Georgia Driver's License and pass a DMV background check
- Ability to operate PC or main computers and utilize business related programs for inventory control and receiving, and have basic understanding of Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with and capable of operating warehouse and delivery equipment.
- Ability to operate in a warehouse environment including extremes of heat, cold and height.
- Understand basic warehouse operations and functions.
- Awareness of KO safety policies and procedures; includes the ability to identify and reportsafety hazards, safe operation of Company vehicles, proper PPE, and safeoperation of industrial equipment.
- Ability to change or adapt to work practices, priorities or procedures, or to reschedule activities in response to changing conditions or multiple work demands.
- Ability to work well with individuals inother groups, cooperate with others, offer help when needed, and foster a team climate where members are committed to a common goal.
- Must be available to work weekend schedules when required.
- Equipment/Tools Utilized: Forklift (stand-up and sit down)
- Manual transmission delivery truck
- Automatic transmission delivery truck
- WinRetail operating system
- Symbol scanners
- Ticket blasters
- PC operation including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Office Equipment: Telephone, Copier/Fax/Printers
- Electric pallet jack, Manual pallet jack
- Equipment for blocking and bracing material during transport
- Ladders, Dock leveler, hand truck, flat-bed cart
- Tape gun, glue gun, box cutter, shrink-wrap machine.
Frequently required to stoop, stand, walk, climb, reach,push, pull, grasp, lift and use repetitive motions. Frequent lifting of materials/merchandise or equipment, some of which may be heavy (up to 50 lbs) or awkward. Periodical exposure to heat, cold, and rain.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top