At RR Donnelley, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations! Founded 150 years ago, RR Donnelley is a Fortune 500 company that employs approximately 55,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley! We are currently seeking an on-site Word Processing Operator. You must be available to interview in person at the Phoenix location.
Available shift is as follows:
- 7:00PM-8:30AM Friday-Sunday
- Responsible for timely completion of documents and/or work requests
- Insure proper workflow procedures are followed
- Assure highest customer service standards
- Provide timely and accurate document processing support utilizing client standards and formats; maintain thorough knowledge of all firm-supported software packages in order to provide maximum support
- Create and edit documents, mail merges, charts, graphs, tables, etc.
- Scan and clean up documents utilizing scanner equipment and software
- Convert and clean documents from other software applications
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.