Location: Florham Park, New Jersey
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 1465911179
Adecco Group has an immediate opening for a position as an Word Processor-Florham Park NJ 07932
Word Processor-Florham Park NJ07932
$20.00 max pay rate
Desired Start Date: 11/7/2016
End Date: 11/3/2017
Someone that has experience in Word processing-High Stylized Doc's- prefer someone w/ knowledge of HTML.... *Proof Reading and Formatting in Publishing would be ideal.
Job Description: Publication and Operations Sr. Associate; The Publications and Project Support function within the Operations team focuses mainly on two areas:
• First, it formats technical publications and other documents, and processes them for release internally and externally in electronic and printed formats.
• Second, it supports a variety of National projects and processes, including providing project coordination; analyzing internal processes and developing recommendations for improvement; and accumulating, analyzing, and reporting operating data.
• Years of Experience Necessary: 3
• Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
• Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in English (preferred), Accounting,
• Certification(s) Preferred: Certification in Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
Day to day responsibilities of this role:
• Control all phases of formatting and production process for all daily/weekly communications which are released in multiple repository's (lotus notes databases, web, etc.) to ensure projects meet planned objectives and conform to production guidelines.
• Determine allocation of work to balance assignments to team and perform QC reviews on the work they submit back.
• Controls all phases of formatting and production process for 17+ title technical guidance publications ranging in size from 150 pages to 1,900 pages. Most are highly stylized to ensure projects meet planned objectives and conform to production guidelines.
• Input submitted documents into two weekly newsletters (Weekly Update, What's New) to communicate important business activities and regulatory developments distributed to 80,000+ registered members as well as Client internal partners and staff.
• Leverage writing and proofreading skills to review, format, and publish daily communications across internal and external distribution channels with a strong focus on quality review.
• Responsible for the coordination and execution of internal and external NQO communications for daily news publishing.
• Perform basic maintenance and quality reviews of databases to continuously improve the access of essential information.
• Serve as lead liaison with external vendors to ensure schedules are kept, quality upheld, and budgets maintained.
Additional Information: Key skills:
-Formatting documents (plain and stylized) in Word and Google for release in electronic or hard copy format.
-Organization, attention to detail, project oversight, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Knowledge of HTML.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Order Word Processor-Florham Park NJ 07932 position should- APPLY NOW!
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled