At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Ensure official Predefine reports reflect the most accurate information available for all plant conditions, for Technical Specifications, and all other plant procedures.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Accountable for the accuracy of official predefine reports. Predefine reports shall contain the most timely information available. Where the same information exists form different sources, it is the Station Predefine Coordinators responsibility to ensure report information, to the maximum extent possible, agrees with the corresponding database of record.
- Schedule all predefines into the 13 week schedules. Coordinate with other departments to insure full schedule integration.
- Provide any reports or data that identifies any predefine requirements that must be met prior to changing plant conditions.
- HS Diploma with 10 years nuclear power experience (Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Reg Assurance), with 5 years at professional/exempt level
- Passport or PIMS knowledge
- Full time FLS experience in commercial nuclear plant
- Good intradepartmental communication skills (verbal and written)
- Supervisory experience
- Engineering or Technical degree
- Current or former SRO License/Certification
- Directly responsible for supplying accurate information used to make regulatory related decisions (Mode Change/LOCAR entry/exit.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster