1. High School Diploma with a minimum of 5 years of clerical experience.
2. Demonstrated typing ability.
3. Experience with PC applications including: Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
4. Ability to set up and maintain computerized and non computerized tracking and filing systems.
5. Demonstrated organizational skills including the ability to perform multiple tasks and accept varied responsibilities.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
7. Excellent attendance record.
8. Valid drivers license and use of a properly insured personal vehicle for business purposes. 9. Ability to meet On-Call Emergency Response requirements.
1. Demonstrated experience with Impromtu, PeopleSoft Financials and People Tools, Primavera Project Planner, Khalix, PowerPlay, Microsoft Access and PowerPoint, OMS, CICS, SAMS, MONTAGE and FOD/MREQ.
2. Demonstrated proficiency with Main Frame Applications including Peoplesoft Time and Labor, EERs, Passport and PaymentNet.
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.