At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for directing the development of detailed plans/schedules for all corrective and preventative maintenance, surveillance, post maintenance test, and modifications within an assigned work week. During the execution week, responsible for ensuring the On-line Risk profile, Technical Specifications, and Plant Procedures are adhered to. Directs the implementation of the work week schedule in a safe, effective, and efficient manner schedule during execution week. Crosses all organizational boundaries working with all departments and designated Project Managers to solve conflicts which challenge schedule safety and performance. Responsible for ensuring fleet and Station goals are met during their respective execution week.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Direct and Coordinate the detailed schedule development for the assigned work week to ensure Technical Specification and Maintenance Rule compliance and maintain online risk are coordinated to minimize safety challenges and effectively and efficiently implement the schedule goals.
- Direct the assigned work week schedule execution ensuring Technical Specifications and Maintenance Rule compliance while maintaining online Risk are coordinated to minimize safety challenges and effectively and efficiently implement the schedule
- Provide direction to all department planners, schedulers, and Project Managers, and other support personnel for the development of an effective and accurate schedule.
- Directs schedule execution to meet the Work Management Process Key Indicators.
- Manage priority emergent work for their assigned work week.
- Evaluate scheduling execution performance analysis data and develop a weekly performance analysis report to assist in the development of corrective actions at the weekly P. A. R meeting.
- Assist in forced outage coordination as required.
- Coach, mentor, and develop other members of the work management organization.
- HS Diploma with10 years general power plant experience in maintenance, operations, engineering or work management including good plant system knowledge, including 5 years exempt/professional level experience
- Must have good interdepartmental communication skills (verbal and written)
- Solid Leadership Skills
- Engineering or Technical degree
- Strong personal computer (PC) scheduling knowledge
- Current or former SRO License/Certification
- Supervisory Experience
- Responsible for interdepartmental communication and working relationships to control work scope vs. schedule content. Also responsible for schedule execution which affects maintenance performance, unit reliability and unavailability, and station goals.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.