At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for the scheduling, coordination, preparation and execution of all tasks associated with new business, corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance tasks, projects, switching evolutions and tests associated with a specific discipline. ; This work supports electric system and gas operations in ComEd / PECO. ; Ensures alignment of work plan with business performance goals, priorities and objectives. ; Ensures effective levelization of the work week schedule to ensure the safe and effective utilization of resources. ; Works with multi-disciplined teams to ensure holds or restrictions are eliminated prior to work entering the E-0 schedule. ; May lead and support compliance commitments with external regulatory agencies.
Responsible for the execution and monitoring of the Work Management policies, programs and processes.
Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for the scheduling, preparation and execution of all new business, corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance tasks, projects, switching evolutions and tests associated with a specific discipline. ; Ensures effective levelization of the work week, task level schedule to ensure the safe and effective utilization of resources. ; Works with multi-disciplined teams to ensure holds or restrictions are eliminated prior to work entering the E-0 schedule. ; Manages work scope from T-6 / WCC handoff through execution. ; 25%
- Responsible for the execution and monitoring of the Work Management policies, programs and processes. ; Support the peer group process to ensure adoption of best practices into standard processes. ; ; 20%
- Execute work process for Operations that optimizes resources, addresses operational priorities, and ensures alignment with financial, customer, reliability, safety and performance goals. ; Optimize resources to allow for emergent workload with minimum impact to schedule, addresses operational priorities, and ensures alignment with financial, customer, reliability, safety and performance goals. ; 10%
- Monitor key performance measures, controls, and procedures to ensure the consistent application of the Work Management process across ComEd / PECO and instill accountability for adherence to the process and completion of planned work. ; Support organizational adherence to schedules, milestones, key performance measures, controls and procedures for consistent application across operations of the Work Management process, and instill accountability for adherence to the process and completion of planned work. ; 10%
- Interface with other departments in Exelon and represent Work Management regarding process and procedural issues. ; Chairs or co-chairs the Work screening committee. ; Performs screening of new action requests and work requests. ; 10%
- Apply a consistent model to drive resource sharing and provide decision-making and accountability for proper resource shifts. ; May establish the scope and monitor the performance of the work plan. ; Drives the management of regional backlogs, maintaining a balance between preventative, corrective and elective maintenance work completion for effective continuous material condition improvements. ; ; 15%
- Support a learning organization that fosters a high performance culture and promotes diversity and inclusion. ; Serves as a change agent for business initiatives and assures the human element is understood and considered including timely recognition of employees. ; Provide leadership to and development of the WM Programs management team. ; Use effective performance management to provide accurate and timely feedback and identify opportunities for growth and learning. ; 5%
- Ensure that emergent work within the week is properly assigned to the FIN team and bundled properly and revise schedules to recover from emergent events. ; 5%
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster