IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
For over seven years IBM has been partnering with Workday to bring innovation, analytics-driven insights, and high-touch customer service to our clients. Together, we are helping clients build smarter HR and financial management capabilities, and enabling them to fully realize the benefits of their Workday solutions.
IBM is currently seeking Workday Certified Functional Human Capital Management (HCM) and Compensation Benefits Consultants to implement and integrate Workday HCM solutions for clients in a consulting environment.
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday HCM solution
- Configure the Workday solution
- Demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype
- Work with clients to help convert legacy data into Workday and assist clients in testing the Workday solution
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business process decisions related to industry and/or functional areas
- Leverage prior Human Resources / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience
In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients. As such, travel to client sites may be required, up to 4 days per week. Preferred candidates will live within a 50 mile radius of a major airport.
Preferred candidates will have current certifications in Workday HCM, Compensation and/or Benefits
To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.