- Workday HCM certification required
- Minimum 2+ years hands experience with Workday and at least 1 year or full implementation of Workday with at least 4 full data conversions
- Proficiency in multiple data conversion areas:
- EIBs/iLoad solutions
- Complex reporting (calculated fields, Workday object model)
- Minimum of 2+ years of requirements gathering, integration design, testing and deployment of Workday solutions
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2+ years prior consulting experience
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an HR information systems (HRIS) environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.