At IBM, we are dedicated to the success of our clients and passionate about the work we do every day. We take talent seriously and know that our team is our business - they are the heart of our strategy and success. As a team, we're committed to creating innovative solutions and services that drive client success. Together we empower our clients, one Workday implementation at a time. IBM's excellence in digital operations, business analytics, cognitive computing, broad portfolio of consulting services and hardware and software offerings offers a best in class implementation partner to meet your needs.
We are currently seeking Senior Student Functional Consultants for our growing Workday Higher Education Practice, to implement and integrate Workday Student solutions for clients in a consulting environment.
- Leads the planning and implementation of Workday Student projects to ensure stated objectives are met and the deployment is on-time and within budget
- Ability to perform project control activities, including but not limited to, creating and maintaining detailed project plans, weekly status reports, financial health reports, meeting minutes, and coordinating staffing activities using shared resource pool.
- Communicate to team regarding project plan development, status and change.
- Planning, decision making, and resourcing of project with client and internal team to understand expectations and goals for each team
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills; having the ability to work effectively with both business and technical teams.
- Must have strong organizational skills, with the ability to use discretion, prioritize and maintain attention to details and recognize time constraints
- Must have strong analytical, trouble shooting and decision making skills
- Workday Project Management Certification or related Workday Certifications.
In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients. As such, travel to client sites may be required up to 4 days per week. Preferred candidates will live within a 50 mile radius of a major airport.
Working for IBM you can expect a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and innovation is valued and respected. We empower our team members to build successful and rewarding careers. Starting at the interview process and continuing throughout your career, you always have access to our leadership team - as mentors, team members and often working side by side on projects. We want you to have more than just a job...IBM has your long term career goals in mind.
IBM Workday Consulting Services is a leader in workplace transformation. Join us. You won't just be a part of the future; you'll help lead it. Learn more about our Workday Practice at: ibm.com/gbs/workday
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.