IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is seeking an experienced Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) Associate Partner. Candidates for this role should have sales and delivery experience, with two or more of the Workday suite of HCM products. Candidates must be client-facing and able to present proposals, with proven written and verbal communication skills. The Associate Partner is responsible for business development and delivery of large, complex HCM implementations.
Working for IBM you can expect a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and innovation is valued and respected. We empower our team members to build successful and rewarding careers. Starting at the interview process and continuing throughout your career, you always have access to our leadership team - as mentors, team members and often working side by side on projects. We want you to have more than just a job...IBM has your long term career goals in mind.
- Meeting annual signings (sales), revenue and billable targets as established by practice leadership
- Developing solutions, as part of sales process, to meet prospective client needs
- Collaborating with other sales and delivery professionals at IBM and Workday to generate and develop leads
- Leading pursuit teams from qualification through closure (including contract negotiation and execution)
- Ultimately delivering what you sell from a program leadership perspective
IBM Workday Consulting Services is a leader in workplace transformation. Join us. You won't just be a part of the future; you'll help lead it. Learn more about our Workday practice at: ibm.com/gbs/workday
To learn more about IBM's Workday service offerings visit: http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/alliances/workday
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.