New position open for Company's Headquarters! Apply now!
Adecco is assisting our client in seeking energetic individuals to join our team as an Implementation Specialist in Lake Forest, IL. This is a full time - temp to hire job opportunity. The Implementation Specialist would be responsible for collecting data, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the Workday Time Tracking application will be implemented for the client. If you meet the qualifications below, please Apply Now!
Workday Experience NEEDED
Bachelors Degree preferred
$22 ph/ hr
• Address on average 30 - 50 inbound inquiries each day from internal and external customers within a structured environment
• Achieve target goals for monthly call quality, daily attendance, and punctuality, as well as daily and monthly statistical objectives
• Troubleshoot different issues the clients may face when first using the Workday Time Tracking System
• May code, search, extract and interpret information to determine correct input procedure
• Preferred background in IT or HR
• Associates Degree in a business related discipline
• 3-5 years of experience
• Previous experience with Workday Time Tracking System required
• Ability to interact professionally with others, work independently and display excellent verbal and written skills in a fast-paced environment
Apply Now if you are interested in this Implementation Specialist job in Lake Forest, IL.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.