Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
- The Workday Education team is hiring talented instructors to deliver best-in-class educational training and develop corresponding curriculum for our customers and implementation partners. Workday instructors leverage their deep domain knowledge (enterprise financials, payroll, and/or human capital management) and enterprise-level systems implementation experience to drive customer and partner success.
If you've had enterprise level success teaching a variety of classes, both instructor-led and virtual instructor-led, and collaborating with a content development team to define course structure, content, and delivery method to produce high quality training, a role at Workday may be a great fit for you!
Instructors who work from one of our training facilities (Pleasanton, Atlanta, and Chicago) enjoy modern facilities and a fun and professional environment, and must be able to travel 75%.
- Our successful candidates have a strong background in full scale ERP deployments and training. They work hard, they love to learn, and they are ready for a challenge!
• 4+ years implementing HCM/FIns solutions with Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP or similar applications
• Previous consulting experience
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate concepts in a concise, logical manner so students can absorb and retain
• Passion for learning, teaching, helping others and mastering complex system functionality
• Ability to use independent judgment to initiate and execute with emphasis on quality
• Ability to quickly master technology and become subject matter expert
• Ability to drive and own decisions to ensure appropriate course representation
• Ability to lead discussions and actively influence development of new strategies to improve course offerings
• Ability to apply a systems thinking approach
• Ability to comfortably and confidently present to large groups - 20+ people
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to a changing environment
• Experience training customers or consultants with a variety of delivery methods, for lengthy periods
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to independently manage projects
• Able to work out of one of our training locations; Pleasanton California, Chicago or Atlanta
• Bachelor degree or higher
• travel will be required ( 75% travel)
- Meet the Workday Education team:
Keep in touch! Join our Education talent community by clicking "apply now"!
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.