- Workday HCM and Workday US Payroll Certification required
- Minimum 2+ years hands experience with Workday and at least 1 year or full implementation of Workday Payroll
- Proficiency in multiple Payroll functional areas: Earnings and deductions & Work-Study
- Minimum of 2+ years of requirements gathering, system design, process mapping, testing and deployment of Workday solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2+ years prior consulting experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Shown success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Attested ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an HR information systems (HRIS) environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.