IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is seeking an experienced Senior Account Executives for our growing Workday Sales organization. Senior Account Executives will use their extensive experience and well-honed consultative selling skills to develop long-term relationships with current and prospective customers. In this role, you will leverage IBM's unique service offerings and delivery methodologies and position IBM as the vendor of choice within our target markets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute net new business and territory development
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs in order to effectively position IBM's Workday practice
- Build and maintain relationships with regional Workday personnel as needed to jointly sell business solutions to existing or new customers
- Work closely with sales and marketing team in order to identify and develop potential new prospects and identify additional opportunities within the existing client base
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to achieve or exceed the company's target growth and margin requirements
- Achieve or exceed established bookings, revenue and margin targets within identified regions
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and service forecast data
- Manage statement-of-work and contracting process
- Keep and maintain all sales related information.
Working for IBM you can expect a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and innovation is valued and respected. We empower our team members to build successful and rewarding careers. Starting at the interview process and continuing throughout your career, you always have access to our leadership team - as mentors, team members and often working side by side on projects. We want you to have more than just a job...IBM has your long term career goals in mind.
- You have a proven sales and business development track record
- You thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment
- You are passionate about learning and implementing new technologies
- You think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
- You have the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
- You have effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
IBM Workday Consulting Services is a leader in workplace transformation. Join us. You won't just be a part of the future; you'll help lead it. Learn more about our Workday practice at: ibm.com/gbs/workday
To learn more about IBM's Workday service offerings visit: http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/alliances/workday
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.