At IBM, we are dedicated to the success of our clients and passionate about the work we do every day. We take talent seriously and know that our team is our business - they are the heart of our strategy and success. As a team, we're committed to creating innovative solutions and services that drive client success. Together we empower our clients, one Workday implementation at a time. IBM's excellence in digital operations, business analytics, cognitive computing, broad portfolio of consulting services and hardware and software offerings offers a best in class implementation partner to meet your needs.
We are currently seeking Senior Student Functional Consultants for our growing Workday Higher Education Practice, to implement and integrate Workday Student solutions for clients in a consulting environment.
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday Student solution
- Configure the Workday solution
- Demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype
- Work with clients to help convert legacy data into Workday and assist clients in testing the Workday solution
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business process decisions related to industry and/or functional areas
- Leverage prior Student Information System (SIS) / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience
In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients. As such, travel to client sites may be required up to 4 days per week. Preferred candidates will live within a 50 mile radius of a major airport.
Working for IBM you can expect a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and innovation is valued and respected. We empower our team members to build successful and rewarding careers. Starting at the interview process and continuing throughout your career, you always have access to our leadership team - as mentors, team members and often working side by side on projects. We want you to have more than just a job...IBM has your long term career goals in mind.
IBM Workday Consulting Services is a leader in workplace transformation. Join us. You won't just be a part of the future; you'll help lead it. Learn more about our Workday Practice at: ibm.com/gbs/workday
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.