- 3 years Workday HCM experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ implementation experience in the following areas: HCM and Payroll
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a consulting or technical environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ HCM experience in retail, consumer goods, life sciences, or travel and transportation.
- Minimum of 2 years previous project management experience inclusive of people management
- Able to meet Minimum travel requirements (Monday - Thursday), up to 75% where applicable.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Workday Certifications in any of the following areas: Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Talent Management, Performance Management, EPM
- Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.