IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
For over seven years IBM has been partnering with Workday to bring innovation, analytics-driven insights, and high-touch customer service to our clients. Together, we are helping clients build smarter HR and financial management capabilities, and enabling them to fully realize the benefits of their Workday solutions.
IBM is currently seeking experienced Workday Time Management Consultants. In this role, you will work with clients to understand business requirements and implement Workday Time Management requirements for clients in a consulting environment. Successful candidates will provide functional process knowledge and have the ability to translate Workday and client terms so that all participants can contribute to implementation success. If you are prepared to immediately contribute in the fast-paced Workday Time Management Consulting environment, please apply.
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday Time Tracking solution
- Configure the Workday solution
- Demonstrate configurations through the development of prototype systems
- Work with clients to help convert legacy data into Workday and assist clients in testing the Workday solution
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions related to industry and/or Workday functional areas
- Design and implement Time and Labor management requirements into the Workday Human Capital Management solution
- Leverage prior Time Management related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience
- Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work with the Delivery Assurance team to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Identify opportunities to position additional service offerings to clients
- Participate in update training and other events that help share one's product skills with other consultants
Preferred candidates will have current certifications in Workday HCM and/or Workday Time Management.
In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients. As such, travel to client sites may be required, up to 4 days per week. Preferred candidates will live within a 50 mile radius of a major airport.
To learn more about IBM's Workday service offerings visit: http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/alliances/workday
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.