Join The Hartford in helping people prepare, protect and prevail!
With 205 years of expertise, The Hartford (NYSE: HIG) is a leader in property and casualty insurance, group benefits and mutual funds. We offer tremendous career growth, flexibility, benefits, 401k, casual dress code, tuition reimbursement,
contemporary work environment and much more! Workers Compensation - Associate Claims Representative (ACR)
The ACR position is a fast-paced, team-oriented role that provides the opportunity for rapid advancement within the Claims o rganization. The ideal candidate is someone who has outstanding communication ability and a desire to work in a field
where you can make a dramatic impact on the lives of our customers during their time of need. Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, build credibility and gain trust while operating with integrity at all times
- Responsible for the investigation and file management of claims as well as assisting other claim professionals and our policy holders with multiple facets of the claims process
- Serve as "the face of The Hartford" as we deliver on the insurance promise and make a difference in our customers' lives
- Achieve targeted performance goals to manage costs and support The Hartford's industry-leading operational claims s tandards
- Aggressively expand technical acumen to facilitate career advancement to high level positions within Claims upon paid training program completi
- A passion for customer service
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and persuasively communicate to a variety of customers
- Comfort in making decisions after seeking out information (if you are looking for a processing type role, the ACR job is not for you)
- Desire to advance your career and the willingness to do what it takes to achieve your goals
- Willingness to learn, lead, be led, support your teammates, have fun and work hard in our Workers' Compensation department.
- Ongoing training and development. You'll build your skills and capabilities with the goal of upward growth within our organization
- A pay-for-performance culture - you will be eligible for a corporate bonus based on performance in addition to your base pay
- A comprehensive total rewards package that includes health benefits effective on your first day, domestic partner coverage, 19 days of PTO with the option to purchase an additional 5 days, a generous 401K plan, paid time off to volunteer and much more
- Be part of a 200-year young exceptional company where your best will make us even better
A pre-employment assessment will be sent to you via email once you apply if you haven't previously taken one in the
past 6 months. Please complete as soon as possible. Once we have your completed assessment, we will review all your
information and contact you in regards to next steps. Be sure to check e-mail regularly for any status updates. To avoid
emails from The Hartford being directed into spam, add Careers@TheHartford.com to your contacts.
The Hartford prides itself on integrity and ethics. If made an offer, employment is contingent upon a successful
background check. Please ensure that all information you provide to The Hartford is complete and accurate, including information on your resume and application.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
The Hartford does not provide sponsorship for this position