This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive Human Resources organization as a Workforce Analyst. In this critical role, you will provide detailed analysis of our talent and related programs by leveraging internal and external data and communicate the results in a way that informs and drives the organization to action. The insight from this analysis will be used to inform talent management decisions, talent program investments and assess HR program effectiveness. In addition, you will manage a variety of exciting initiatives or projects, often detailed and complex, and several projects and assignments at the direction of the HR Business Partners.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing information, reporting and analysis using advanced knowledge and skills in various applications, such as: MS Access and Excel, PeopleSoft, and other HR information systems including, Enterprise Talent Management (ETM), Cognos' Human Capital Analytics (HCA) tool and other enterprise systems. In addition, this role will monitor and manage transactional processes and workflow and provide reporting on progress towards stated goals.
- Provides analytical, transactional and administrative HR support to the Corporate Center Human Resource Business Partners (HRBP). This will include providing various reports, analysis, workforce analytics and presentations to support business requests and drive decision-making.
- Develop, own and optimize existing HR reports (e.g. HR Scorecard, HR Functional Dashboard, etc.) to drive meaningful business results
- Coordinates and supports HR cyclical processes including:
- Year End Compensation (e.g. compensation and performance rating calibration reporting)
- Succession Management (e.g. reporting on positions and successors, creating presentations for executives)
- Talent Management (e.g. reporting on talent movement, development, and preparing presentations to be used at various levels of management)
- Supports Training & Development programs (e.g. tracking participation and progress)
- Performs other related duties and ad hoc projects as requested
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in a corporate human resources environment.
- Proven ability to synthesize data and create summary materials (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to be shared with senior leadership.
- Possess an executive presence to interface with internal business clients, shared services and the HR Community.
- Must be organized, able to partner and build relationships, multi-task, take direction well and work independently
- Must be able to work in a matrix reporting relationship with multiple stake holders.
- Ability to identify processes which can be streamlined to improve and drive synergies.
- Strong Project Management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Clear, concise and confident written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining a high level of credibility, respect, and trust.
- Ability to prioritize the day-to-day responsibilities and project related tasks.
- Proficient/Expert in PeopleSoft, MS Word, Excel and Power Point; advanced reporting tools ( Visier, Tableau) a plus
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.