The objective of this role is to generate daily, weekly, monthly and yearly forecasts, in a multi-site and multi-channel environment, for use in developing and providing analysis of call data and determining headcount requirements. This position develops and executes outbound dialing strategies, including evaluating, administering, testing and troubleshooting requests, based on feedback from the contact center operations and external business partners as a result of changing business needs and current performance results. Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the collection and analytics of data; generating reports and other communications to stakeholders indicating trends, forecasts, correlations, and recommendations; supporting strategies, tactics, and projects with quantitative data to gauge the effectiveness and progress of initiatives; and assisting with ad-hoc requests and general strategy development.
- Create and maintain processes and databases to support long-term forecasting. Develop models to support in-depth analysis of multiple forecast scenarios.
- Report and analyze current and historical staffing trends, make staffing recommendations.
- Deliver forecasts and capacity plans in a timely and precise manner, leveraging both quantitative and judgmental approaches.
Align front-line shifts with workload projections to support prompt customer access
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
- 18 months collecting, maintaining, analyzing and projecting inbound, outbound and/or email volume.
- 18 months in-depth contact center workload scheduling experience utilizing workload management tools such as Excel spreadsheets, SAP, IEX, Verint, CMS or Cisco.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2 years in-depth contact center forecasting experience in an inbound and/or email environment.
- 2 years in-depth outbound forecasting experience to include work with an outbound dialer.
- 3 years in-depth contact center workload forecasting and scheduling experience utilizing the Verint Suite, SAP and Cisco telephony platform.
- Personal reliability. Teamwork, easily adapts to changes; understanding and experience with process documentation, excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent time management and organization skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, ability to collaborate and influence others, advanced Excel skills.
- Understanding of call centers operations and work flows, experience in working in a cross-functional environment. Strong Access and SQL knowledge. Knowledge of advanced analytics, data analysis, reporting, and interpretive evaluation methodologies.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.