As a Workforce Management Analyst, you will start a career with a purpose driven company who is changing the landscape of healthcare to help people on the path to better health.
You will be responsible for the day to day, weekly and monthly workforce scheduling, queue monitoring and volume analysis to meet service level metrics for our Specialty Pharmacy call center. You will partner closely with Operations and other Workforce Management partners to coordinate and analyze operational data in order to develop schedules, while identifying trends and potential risks that may arise throughout the day. You will assist with measuring real-time adherence and watching call volume across phones and Pharmacy processing,allowing for adjustments to schedules in an accurate and timely fashion in order to meet business objectives. You will also responsible for assisting with weekly Workflow planning, project installations and communication across multiple channels within the business.
Additional responsibilities of the Workforce Management Analyst include:
· - Building and maintaining shift profiles and scheduling rules within planning models and workforce management applications.
· - Handling agent scheduling, (including shifts,overtime, training, meetings, absenteeism, vacation, exceptions, etc.) to ensure daily service level objectives are met.
· - Facilitating shift bid process, as needed.
· - Supporting and analyzing Workforce Management tools; update new hires, employee skill attributes, attrition, transfers, etc.
· - Monitoring intra-day volumes to ensure compliance to business needs.
· - Assisting with monitoring of real-time adherence call statistics and pharmacy metrics
· - Assists with crafting the short-term forecasting models, including volume, productivity, non-productive time, FTEs, etc.
· - Assists with the analysis and reporting of metrics and trend performance to forecast
· - Work harmoniously with groups across various geographies and time zones, including but not limited to Operations & Human Resources, to coordinate timelines to meet deadlines.
Individuals in this role are successful when they are use their attested analytical and critical-thinking skills, build strong working relationships, and deliver on deadlines. They have strong attention to detail,strong dedication to ensure the integrity of underlying data & reports,strong communication, presentation skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize within an energizing environment.474792